Christmas // Making It Count



Ah, Christmas. I've always loved this time of the year even if I spend it year after year in the tropics. Celebrating love with family and friends, looking back on the year on all that we've gained and lost. This is really the season to be grateful, to give back and I'm always glad to be surrounded by love and to celebrate life at the end of the year.

This year, I'm incredibly grateful for closer relationships with family and friends. So many things have happened and I've learnt to finally live. I'm so incredibly happy this year because of all the blessings I have from my personal life to connections made with you guys on Instagram and on here. The messages you have sent me are overwhelming and I'm genuinely so grateful and glad that you have taken away something from my Instagram and this space!

But apart from the glittery, giddy happiness of the holiday, I've always felt that Christmas is definitely not all about the extravagant presents or a big show on who gave what but it is the little things that should count more. We have much to be grateful for but for some, it might be hard to scrape by. We can help from giving back to the less fortunate who celebrate Christmas alone or not at all because of financial woes to helping your parents out with the household chores. This season only serves as a reminder to us that we need to give and not take so often, not only during this time but throughout the year. So this season, let's make it count even if it is a day late.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Search

WILLOW © Theme by Blog Milk